All three different size heat treated & bespoke crates that we sell & ship bear the mark of ippc & spm15 wooden crates used for export
this brand mark on the crates we supply is what you may need at some destinations by law
Crates are a good cost affected way to transit large & fragile items that need extra care and attention safely
Our NEW ippc & spm15 heat treated wooden ply crates that we stock are:
• Small crate ¼ case, £174.99 each
• Medium crate ½ case, £224.99 each
• Large crate lift van cases, £274.99 each
• Extra Large crate lift van cases, £324.99 each to purchase.
Please use the shipping quote section on the shipping page with measurements below to find the cost for which size crate you will need to your final destination
• Small (1220mm x 1220mm x 1220mm) = 1815 Cbm3
• Medium (1220mm x 2440mm x 1220mm) = 3631 Cbm3
• Large liftvan (2210mm x 1182mm x 2220mm) = 5799 Cbm3
• Extra Large liftvan (2220mm x 1525mm x 2210mm) = 7481955 Cbm3
On collection/delivery of your crated cargo they will be nailed then screwed and finally strapped closed with 20mm steel strapping very secure.
When ordering your crates why not take advantage of our other packaging materials delivered to you all @ the same time permanent black markers, bubble/strech wrap, boxes, brown/fragile tape, padlocks, security seal locks, saving you time & cost.
The best way to label crates is with use of a permanent marker labelled on all side & once on the lid so details of the recipient are visible from all angels.
Always a wise choice for clients sending fragile cargo & volume amounts